Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Go Art Flip Book from ebeanstalk!!

This week I received a Go Art Flip Book from ebeanstalk. This book is a metal like case with a zipper on it. When you open it up, there is a pen, 2 tablets, and 4 stencils. So to start off I tried it out! It was kinda of fun! A little difficult to make sure the little man was positioned at about the same spot on the page, so he wasn't jumping all over. Then I let my two kiddos try it out. They both enjoyed playing with it, but the task of keeping the guy in the correct spot was a LOT harder for them! They enjoyed having me do it as best I could and then playing with it and watching the drawings "move"!! There are a few things on it that I would have liked to see differently! Mainly, if there was a way of having a marking somewhere in the stencil or something to help to line it up correctly!! I do love though that it all is contained perfectly in the little zipped up book!! And I am sure if my kids were a bit older it may have been a bit easier for them, but at 6 and 8 they had kind of a hard time doing it. Either the stencil would move on them or they just didn't have it lined up in the right spot so it looked a little different, but they enjoyed playing with it! I can see it being something that could keep their attention once in a while!! Especially if more than 4 stencils were available, or if we can figure out how to add other things to them like, maybe a bouncing ball or something! Should be fun to see what all we can do with it!!


Has your child ever gotten a toy as a gift that he/she absolutely loves, but you don't know where it came from? What about one that looked awesome in the package, but broke after playing with it for 5 minutes? There are all sorts of toys out there, good and bad, and ebeanstalk likes to make sure they only have the great ones. Head on over to their website and tell them about the best learning toys you've found or the worst baby gifts you've ever received. They need to hear about the best and the worst to provide the best toddler toys around.

No comments:

Post a Comment