Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wow, long time now write....

Has it been crazy here!! I just feel like I have been going constantly but yet seem to NEVER get anything done...Tell me how that is possible?? Seriously. Anyhow, in just this last week I had my youngest turn 5...this is SO depressing...and had both kids get sick...oh and then was in terrible pain myself for 3 days. Finally got myself to make an appointment to go into the new doctor I had picked out and then had to go in yesterday instead because of the pain I had been feeling. I am so excited about the possibilities with this doctor, he seems to have a different, and better plan of action. In fact I went in just wanting to do the normal yearly visit and figure out this pain and came out with the possibilities of new meds to maybe help us get pregnant. I am just not sure that I am ready to try the meds again though. It is definitely something that my wonderful husband and I need to think about!

Anyhow, other than that not a whole lot going on. Have been working on my "order" for rally...unfortunately it isn't much, just doing veils...I was really hoping to have some flower orders and that is the thing that I really enjoy but I guess not...don't really know what is going on with it all!! But other than this nothing much now. Not really any exciting stories to tell or info to share. This weekend I get to go to my mom and dad's again for Celebration...and I am SO excited...hopefully I can stay fairly pain free while there!! Until next time take care and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment